This is one of many attempts at blogging. You will likely find errors in spelling, structure, etc. It won't be perfect here. But it will be a place to share news and tips, to discuss and learn. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I hope to.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Potty On

So I arrived home and what did I find in the bathroom? Pee. Yes, pee in the potty. Not in the adult toilet that flushes but in the small potty that does not flush. There was pee in it. Yep, pee, just sitting there and both the adult and toddler male residents of Casa de Jones were asleep. Hmmmm. Now, at first, I thought, "Why the heck didn't my husband, dump the pee out?!?!!" But then, I hypothesized that maybe he (my husband) left it (the pee) there so I'd know that my son used the potty again!!! How cool is that? Not the part where he, my husband, left pee for me because he really could have just told me in the morning (well it is sort of cool in a warped kind of way) but what I meant was that its cool that my baby used to potty again. That is freakin' cool!

I did not hoot or hollar because Lew and the boy were sleep but it was a good moment. After my proud and happy moment, I dumped the potty.

I'm so proud of my son.

No comments: