This is one of many attempts at blogging. You will likely find errors in spelling, structure, etc. It won't be perfect here. But it will be a place to share news and tips, to discuss and learn. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I hope to.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wednesday 03/23/2011

Oh, yeah, OSM exercise report. On Wednesday, we watched Zumba, yeah, we watched it. But after that, we walked to parent/teacher conferences and took the longer way home. I broke a tiny sweat. I felt good about it. Not bad for being sick. If only I could keep track of my pedometer.

Lawrence got a great report. Suggestions for him/us were to practice his handwriting, read harder books, have him figure out how to spell by sounding out the words and don't have a cow or over criticize if the sounded out spelling is not perfect, it's part of the process.

I think I can do that! We also got new sight words so now he has 42! I know he will totally ace this next test in April.

I'm so proud of my boy.


No comments: