This is one of many attempts at blogging. You will likely find errors in spelling, structure, etc. It won't be perfect here. But it will be a place to share news and tips, to discuss and learn. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I hope to.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

3rd Birthday

So I said I wasn't going to have a party. I said that and then Armon looked at me sadly and said, "Not even cake? Can't we just come over after church?" So that was it and I kept trying not to have a party but by the end of it there we were. We will have a real party, complete with children (eeek!) and party favors and games on his 5th birthday. In the meantime, we will do a little something....two more years.



It's amazing how much he's changed and how much he's grown. He wipes off my kisses one moment and the next he's saying,"I love you sooo much, Mommy." I love you too, Lolo, Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, has it been 3 years? I feel you on that 'little something!'--that's been Joy, Imani and Esteban for the past 2 years--except we did have children, just not all the children we know.

Lolo is blessed--I know yall had fun.