This is one of many attempts at blogging. You will likely find errors in spelling, structure, etc. It won't be perfect here. But it will be a place to share news and tips, to discuss and learn. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I hope to.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Walking Baby

On Sunday, Sir Lancelot walked from one couch to the other. It was so cool. He's doing more and more of that lately. It's no wonder, he's almost 1 year old. I texted my parents, my friends, my aunts and my cousins when he did that. Most of them responded. Most notably, my Dad who was taking a break from communication with me. That made me happy that he responded. And my girl, Candy, who said something to the effect of Sir Lancelot turning into a walking Texas ranger. Lord, I love my girlfriends. They tickle me so. I am so looking forward to his 1st birthday party (backyard BBQ) and baby dedication and reception at church. It's going to be a great Labor Day weekend. Go, Lance, go. Grow, Lance, grow!

I love my life.

No comments: