This is one of many attempts at blogging. You will likely find errors in spelling, structure, etc. It won't be perfect here. But it will be a place to share news and tips, to discuss and learn. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I hope to.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Operation Sexy Mama 11/19/2010: My Trainer? - Part 3

She's awesome. I figured I'd better tell her a little more about what I can do and tell her about my inconsistent eating. Also wanted to share my current resources with her.


"Oh, cool. I emailed your mom last night. I must tell you that I am beyond thrilled that you would help me get in shape. Big blessing, you are (yoda voice).

This sounds good. Forgot to mention that I can do yoga & pilates on one leg. I'm guessing old school calisthenics would be okay too, right? Sit ups, push ups (hate them both), pull ups and the like? Will that help if I actually get my butt off the couch? I WANT MY ABS BACK!!! I am a bit of an acrobat since I've been this way for 23 years which means I can dance on crutches. But that could be too much on the knee so I'll save aerobics for when I get my new C-Leg.

I suck at eating so I better do make ahead food so it's easy. I will have to force myself to eat when I'm busy. Sad to put eating in my phone calendar to remind me but I will. That six meal thing sounds like a good challenge. I will start with part 1 and work my way up to part 2. I know that will be great if I get the hang of it. It will be an improvement because sometimes I eat nothing and you can't make milk out of air. I am supposed to be breastfeeding but I have supplement from formula for now. And of course by the time I'm starving, I eat crappy fast stuff and I have a headache. I will be a sooo much better off. My goal is to "do some kind of exercise" daily (suggestions?) and I have all of netflix at my disposal for that. Sadly, I have not managed yet. Ugh. Waaaah! In terms of counting calories, I can log my eating on the My Diet app on Facebook. It worked for my husband and I before. In fact, he was better at it then I was (Deirdre = Hater)!

Water, water, water. I'm almost finished with my 2nd liter. Gosh that was long. Next time we should inbox. Thanks sooo murch! Yes, murch."

No comments: