This is one of many attempts at blogging. You will likely find errors in spelling, structure, etc. It won't be perfect here. But it will be a place to share news and tips, to discuss and learn. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I hope to.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Operation Sexy Mama 11/19/2010: My Trainer? - Part 1

A Personal Trainer?

My cousin wants to help me! She's a super fit athlete. Yey!

" aww, did she? i'm sure it was humble, she's definitely not one to brag, haha. what'd she say? and how are you? it's legit been years since i've talked to you, i believe. also, i see you're on a diet? let me know if you need any help-- weightroom/physical training = my area of specialty!"


My Response:
It was super humble. She is so proud of you! She mentioned your field work during the November elections. We were all like, "Ooooo." You know US like it when fam is on TV and it's not a police action. Oh, my Godsend, Lae! YES, I would like some help! I just had a baby ~3 months ago and I turned 40 last month. I need a plan for maintaining my sexy and getting my superhero body(NOT KIDDING). I will be a challenge because

a) I am an amputee so I need to protect the remaining precious knee,
b) I am on crutches until I get the [new] prosthesis leg (hooray pregnancy for jacking up my groove) and
c) I am lazy, inconsistent and I get bored easy. Got any suggestions?

No comments: