This is one of many attempts at blogging. You will likely find errors in spelling, structure, etc. It won't be perfect here. But it will be a place to share news and tips, to discuss and learn. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I hope to.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Operation Sexy Mama 11/22/2010: Fitness Goals

Fitness Goals for Now and into 2011 (God willing!)
  • Get my new prosthesis before the new year.
  • Start weight training consistently.
  • Start exercise consistently. Get off the couch and get active.
  • Dance more! - dance at home, dance with kids, dance at church and go out dancing.
  • Weight 135 by March 2011 - evaluate and decide if I want to go for 125.
  • Walk a 10K by next summer.
  • Make walks part of my weekly routine and build endurance.
  • Do fitness and charity walks throughout the Fall of 2011.
  • Learn how to run again in 2011, since I became and amputee at age 17, I have never really done it consistently.
  • Run a 5K before winter 2011? Sounds painful but I'd like to try.
  • 125-135, muscular and athletic by October 27, 2011.
  • Maintain this weight into 2012

No comments: